Land Rover Defender Stainless Steel Stealth Steering Guard.
- Fully 304 Stainless Steel
- 5mm thick main plate
- 6mm thick mounting brackets
- 8mm thick Tow points & Reinforcement plate.
- Fits all LHD & RHD Defender Models.
- Chemically dipped black Stainless Steel Countersunk bolts included (no additional fittings needed)
- All Laser cut edges and Sanded/Dressed prior to paint.
- Front bumper not included
The Stealth Steering guard is superior in its class. It has separate fully functional 8mm thick tow eyes, which are plug welded on the rear, butt welded on the front and attached to the guard via 4 x M8 bolts directly between steering guard the chassis mounts. These are available in different colours (Please see drop down menus)
It also has additional angled sides compared to normal steering guards. This increased its impact strength dramatically, as well as protects a larger area of the Steering setup.
Finishing off the Stealth Steering Guard, is an 8mm Thick reinforcement plate that sits directly behind the Steering Guard in the centre. This can be removed should you wish to have the Steering Guard for road use only.
The position of the Stealth Steering Guard is adjustable, so that you can move the guard up or down slightly to get it to the correct meeting point with your front bumper.
The Stealth Steering Guard is simple in design, so that it can accompany any front bumper without designs clashing. However It was built for purpose with all the added property benefits of Stainless Steel.
Prices included VAT at 20% & Delivery Charges.