Land Rover Defender Stainless Steel Stealth Rocksliders 90:
- Sold as a pair (x2).
- Fully stainless steel for superior rust prevention.
- The full body of the Stealth Rocksliders has all external and internal sharp laser cut edges removed prior to paint. Once we fully assemble these, it typically takes 2 hours to sand one pair at the end of the job to the standard represented within the photos.
- 3mm thick main body, 2mm thick top tread plate for grip & 5mm thick mounting brackets.
- Bead blasted prior to paint for superior adhesion & no iron contamination.
- Twin layer design for improved strength and increased product depth.
- Twin layer metal plates sit behind the design cut outs, adding strength and improving aesthetics.
- Gloss black & satin black available.
- Black chemically dipped A4 stainless steel bolts.
- You don't need to make any modifications to fit this item; we include all fittings.
- Our Stealth Rocksliders feature a central front face angled inward by 60 degrees.
- We taper the external corners/edges of our Stealth Rocksliders inwards at either end to maintain a sleek appearance.
- Easy open access points behind for ease of cleaning.
- Fits all 90 model ONLY.
- 2 x 6mm mounting brackets attach to the chassis points at the front and rear outrigger.
- You can use them as a sidestep.
- These can fit alongside our “stealth sidesteps” as standard.
- Both front and rear mounting brackets are slightly adjustable to allow you to get the Rocksliders to the perfect height under your doors.
- You need to remove your original door sills to fit this item. (Please see photos above.)
Prices include VAT at 20% and free UK delivery.
For international orders, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping price. (Please include your full address including post/zip code and the exact name and colour of the item/items you would like. We reply to all emails within 24 hours, so please check your junk email if you have not received a reply within 24 hours.)