Land Rover Defender Stainless Steel Classic Front Bumper:
- 4mm Thick Stainless Steel. (standard Bumpers are 2.5mm thick mild steel)
- 8mm thick mounting brackets. (triple the thickness of Standard LR Bumpers)
- Black Chemically dipped A4 Countersunk Stainless Steel bolts included.
- Stainless Steel Mounting kit Included.
- A4-80 Hi tensile Stainless mounting Bolt included
- All Laser-cut edges are sanded / rounded prior to paint
- Fits all Models of Defender.
- Available in Satin black & Gloss black.
- Holes Present at either end of the bumper for Rubber end caps if required. (Rubber end caps NOT included in this sale).
- Glass bead blasted prior to paint for superior paint adhesion.
Our Classic Front Bumper is a Standard Defender bumper However it is made out of stainless steel.
Made of 4mm thick Stainless Steel and with stainless being 40% Stronger than Mild steel, our Classic Front Bumper is twice as strong as a standard Front Bumper which is normally 2.5mm Thick Mild Steel.
It has a better paint finish and build quality compared to a standard front bumper.
It is also made completely of stainless steel, so rust is no longer a problem.
TIG welded and fabricated in-house, all our bumpers are built to a high standard.
All laser-cut edges are rounded/sanded smooth prior to paint, including the entire length of the rear of the bumper internally and externally.
We also sand out all fold tool indents prior to paint for a superior build quality and finish.
We Glass bead blast the bumper prior to paint for superior paint adhesion. Glass bead blasting is a time consuming and costly process, more so than other types of blasting. However Glass bead blasting is one of the only medias that can be used on stainless steel to key/clean it prior to paint. Many companies just shot blast or sand blast stainless steel which actually contaminates it and can cause it to rust later down the line, especially when steel items have been blasted previously in the same blasting media. We are meticulous about not only using Glass bead blasting, but also dedicated Stainless Steel use only glass bead blasting to avoid contamination.
Prices includes Free UK Delivery.
International Orders Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping price (Please include your full address including post/zipcode and the exact name and colour of the item/items you would like. We reply to all emails within 24 hours, please check your junk email if you have not received a reply within 24 hours).