Land Rover Defender Stainless Steel Classic Front Bumper:
Bumper Fabrication video link:
- 4mm thick stainless steel (standard bumpers are 2.5mm thick mild steel).
- 8mm thick mounting brackets (triple the thickness of standard Land Rover bumpers).
- Black chemically dipped A4 countersunk stainless steel bolts included.
- Stainless steel mounting kit included.
- A4-80 hi tensile stainless mounting bolt included.
- We sand and round all laser-cut edges prior to painting.
- Fits all models of Defender.
- Available in satin black & gloss black.
- Holes present at either end of the bumper for rubber end caps if required. (Rubber end caps NOT included in this sale).
- Glass bead blasted prior to paint for superior paint adhesion.
Our Classic Front Bumper is a standard Defender bumper, however it is made out of stainless steel.
Made of 4mm thick stainless steel and with stainless being 40% stronger than mild steel, our Classic Front Bumper is twice as strong as a standard front bumper which is normally 2.5mm thick mild steel.
It has a better paint finish and build quality compared to a standard front bumper.
We also made it completely of stainless steel, so rust is no longer a problem.
We TIG weld and fabricate all our bumpers in-house to maintain a high standard.
Uproar 4x4 round/sand all laser-cut edges smooth prior to painting, including the entire length of both the internal and external rear of the bumper.
We also sand out all fold tool indents prior to paint for a superior build quality and finish.
We glass bead blast the bumper prior to paint for superior paint adhesion. Glass bead blasting is a time consuming and costly process, more so than other types of blasting. However glass bead blasting is one of the only medias that can be used on stainless steel to key/clean it prior to paint. Many companies simply shot blast or sand blast stainless steel, which actually contaminates it and can cause rusting later, especially if they have blasted steel items in the same blasting media before. We are meticulous about not only using glass bead blasting, but also dedicated stainless steel use only glass bead blasting to avoid contamination.
Prices include VAT at 20% and free UK delivery.
For international orders, please email: email@example.com for a shipping price. (Please include your full address including post/zip code and the exact name and colour of the item/items you would like. We reply to all emails within 24 hours, so please check your junk email if you have not received a reply within 24 hours.)