Land Rover Defender Stainless Steel Brute Bumper.
The Brute bumper is a 5mm thick Stainless steel recovery style bumper. It boasts incredible strength with its heavy duty design. Standard Land rover Defender bumpers are 2.5mm thick mild steel. Due to Stainless steel being 40% stronger than mild steel, our Brute bumper is around 3x stronger than a standard Defender bumper. The Brute Bumper sits 20mm further forward than a standard bumper, this gives a slight increase in protection.
The brute bumper has two 8mm thick stainless steel recovery eyes. These have an 8mm thick stainless steel base plate meaning they are fully functional. These come in a variety of colours.
The Brute bumper comes with 4x high-tensile A4-80 Marine grade stainless steel fitting bolts to mount the bumper to the chassis. These are incredibly strong and are industry standard high-tensile bolts in stainless steel.
All our laser-cut / sharp edges are sanded smooth prior to paint.
Brute Steering Guard underneath the bumper is a separate item and is not included in the sale.
- 5mm thick Stainless steel main body.
- 8mm thick Stainless steel Tow eyes.
- 8mm Thick bumper top chassis mount
- Tapered bumper ends.
- A4 marine grade Chemically dipped stainless steel countersunk bracket bolts.
- Gloss black & Satin black available.
- A4-80 Marine grade stainless steel, Hi-tensile performance chassis fitting bolts.
- No modifications needed.
- Fits all models.
- All fittings included.
- Tow eyes available in Gloss black, Satin black & Red.
Price shown includes free UK delivery and VAT at 20%.
Internation orders email: email@example.com (In your email please include the names of item/s your are interested in and your full address, including zipcode / areacode. We will get back to you in within 24 hours with a shipping quote).