Land Rover Defender 316 Grade Stainless Steel Black Capped Wheel Nuts.
Note: Vehicles with Steel Wheels Only. (Not for Alloy Wheels).
- 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- CNC Machined.
- Capped to hide the steel stud in the center of the nut.
- Vapour Blasted & Satin black paint finish.
- 1 x Kit contains 20 x Capped Nuts (4 x Wheels) & 3 x Open Nuts (Spare Wheel). (Capped nuts will not insert far enough on the spare wheel carrier).
- The 3 x Spare wheel nuts are chemically dipped black. They cannot be painted like the capped nuts due to the exposed thread hole on the top side.
These wheel nuts are made from 316 marine grade stainless steel. They are CNC Machined and have a chamfered/angled base like the original Defender wheel nuts allowing them to locate the wheel to the hub correctly.
Once the nuts are complete they are degreased, vapour blasted and then finished in Satin black. The spare wheel nuts are chemically dipped black.
Note: It is essential that you use a Stainless Steel specific Anti-Seize paste product on the nuts prior to fitting to ensure ease of removal in the future.
Prices shown include Free UK Delivery & VAT at 20%
International order please email: email@example.com
Please include your full address and country in the email and we will provide you a shipping quote.