Land Rover Defender 316 Grade Stainless Steel Black Capped Wheel Nuts.
Note: Vehicles with steel wheels only. (Not for alloy wheels).
- 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- CNC machined.
- Capped to hide the steel stud in the centre of the nut.
- Vapour blasted & satin black paint finish.
- 1 x Kit contains 20 x capped nuts (4 x wheels) & 3 x open nuts (spare wheel). (Capped nuts will not insert far enough on the spare wheel carrier).
- The 3 x spare wheel nuts are chemically dipped black. Due to the exposed thread hole on the top side, you cannot paint them like the capped nuts.
These wheel nuts are CNC machined and made from 316 marine grade stainless steel. They feature a chamfered/angled base like the original Defender wheel nuts. This allows them to locate the wheel to the hub correctly.
Once we complete the nuts, we degrease them, vapour blast them and then finish them in satin black. The spare wheel nuts are chemically dipped black.
Note: It is essential that you use a Stainless Steel specific Anti-Seize paste product on the nuts prior to fitting to ensure ease of removal in the future.
Prices include VAT at 20% and free UK delivery.
For international orders, please email: email@example.com for a shipping price. (Please include your full address including post/zip code and the exact name and colour of the item/items you would like. We reply to all emails within 24 hours, so please check your junk email if you have not received a reply within 24 hours.)