Land Rover Defender 130 Stainless Steel Hurricane Rockslider Sills:
RELEASE DATE: NOV 2023.
Customers will receive orders placed now in November.
Note: Tubular Land Rover sidesteps underneath the Hurricane Rocksliders are not included in the sale.
For 130 Defender Hi-Capacity Pickup Models.
You will need to trim/cut your rear corner capping where the original sill end used to connect to at the rear. This is an easy job as it is only 1.5mm aluminium and a very small piece.
Sold as a pair x2.
- 2mm stainless steel solid box section. (These are not folded sheet metal.)
- 6mm thick chassis mounted brackets.
- 5 - Axis laser cut, meaning the design is on both sides of the box section.
- 5 x 25mm drainage holes on the underside.
- All hi tensile A4-80 stainless fittings included
- Bead blasted prior to paint for superior paint adhesion.
- Gloss black & satin black available.
- No modifications needed.
- Fits all models of Defender 130 Hi-Capacity Pickup. See our other listings for 90 & 110 Versions.
- Mounting brackets are detachable and adjustable - 6mm thick.
- Chassis mounted brackets for strength.
- We edge sand lasercut oval designs to remove sharp corners and apply a nice radius.
- You need to remove the original door sills under the door to fit this item.
The Hurricane Rocksliders/sills are a lightweight replacement for the original aluminium sill. They protrude 20-25mm out from the side of the door and offer better strength and protection along the side of the vehicle. Fully stainless steel, edge prepped and bead blasted prior to paint for superior adhesion and ultimate finish. You can use these in conjunction with our lower sidesteps and all LR sidesteps. We mount these at the front and rear on the chassis for a solid mount.
We round/sand all laser-cut edges smooth prior to painting.
Glass bead blasting is a time consuming and costly process, more so than other types of blasting. However glass bead blasting is one of the only media options for keying/cleaning stainless steel prior to painting so we glass bead blast the bumper prior to paint for superior paint adhesion.
We design and manufacture all items in-house to a very high standard in both fabrication and metal finishing. We use custom built JIGs when building our Rocksliders for accuracy and a precise fit when installed.
Prices include VAT at 20% and free UK delivery.
For international orders, please email: email@example.com for a shipping price. (Please include your full address including post/zip code and the exact name and colour of the item/items you would like. We reply to all emails within 24 hours, so please check your junk email if you have not received a reply within 24 hours.)