Lightweight CNC Machined Aluminium Steering Guard:
- 6mm Aluminium main body & 2 x brackets.
- CNC Machined 5mm radius applied to all the design slots for a precise and smooth finish which increase paint longevity.
- All Exterior laser cut edges on the steering guard are also sanded/rounded on both sides for a superior finish. This makes the paint more durable, easier to clean and last longer.
- Satin black & gloss black available.
- Lightweight material allowing for a considerable weight saving compared to steel and stainless steel alternatives.
- Black chemically dipped A4-80 hi-tensile marine grade stainless steel bolts washers and nuts included.
- Fits all models of Defender LHD & RHD.
- 6KG in weight (stainless steel & steel steering guards are are around 15KG).
The Lightweight Aluminium Steering Guard is a CNC Finished, lightweight steering guard that can be used to protect the steering components underneath the vehicle.
Its 6mm thick constructions allows it to weigh less than half the weight of steel and stainless steel alternatives, whilst still looking aesthetically pleasing. However it still gives a solid level of protection and will hold its own in general Off-roading scenarios.
We Guarantee to beat the quality of any other similar items on the market.
Prices include VAT at 20% and free UK delivery.
For international orders, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping price. (Please include your full address including post/zip code and the exact name and colour of the item/items you would like. We reply to all emails within 24 hours, so please check your junk email if you have not received a reply within 24 hours.)