Land Rover Defender Titan Stainless Steel Wing Top Vents:
Product Fabrication video link:
- Fully stainless steel.
- 4mm thick base.
- 2mm thick vented slots & outer lip finisher.
- Sold as a pair ( x2 ).
- A4 marine grade chemically dipped black countersunk fixings included.
- Fits all Defender models.
- Huge increase in strength over standard and aftermarket plastic variations.
- All laser-cut edges are sanded internally and externally prior to paint on all aspects of the item.
- Improved airflow to heater matrix and engine bay area.
- Bead blasted for superior paint adhesion.
- Satin black finish.
- TIG welded in-house.
- No modifications needed.
The Titan Wing Top Vents are a high quality metal finished, stainless steel aftermarket replacement for the original plastic Wing top vents. Each pair of Titan vents take 5-6 hours to create due to their extremely intricate design and precise construction.
Every single laser-cut edge is sanded/rounded prior to paint. This includes all the internal and external edges of the vented slots, outer lip finisher and the main mounting plate.
TIG welded in-house and crafted by hand, the Titan wing top vents are unmatched by anything else on the market in terms of quality, strength, precision and finish.
Best of all, they are fully stainless steel and will never rust.
Prices include VAT at 20% and free UK delivery.
For international orders, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping price. (Please include your full address including post/zip code and the exact name and colour of the item/items you would like. We reply to all emails within 24 hours, so please check your junk email if you have not received a reply within 24 hours.)